Dear Authors of MEDES 2023 Accepted papers,
The conference proceedings will be published in a volume of “Communications in Computer and Information Science” (CCIS) by Springer.
CCIS volumes are indexed in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI), part of Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science; Scopus; EI Engineering Index; Google Scholar; DBLP; etc.
In order to prepare the camera ready of your paper, please carefully study the reviewers’ comments supplied to you previously by email and revise your paper accordingly.
– Full papers: up to 15 pages (including references and appendixes).
– Short papers: up to 8 pages (including references and appendixes).
All authors are kindly asked to follow the CCIS Author Formatting Guidelines from Springer for the preparation of their manuscripts. The Author Guidelines document summarizes how a proceedings paper should be structured, how elements (headings, figures, references) should be formatted using predefined styles, etc. It also gives some insight on how a paper will be typeset at Springer.
- Please only use the following Springer proceedings templates, for LaTeX or for MS Word, for the preparation of your papers:
- Springer encourages authors to include their ORCIDs in their papers.
- Please make sure also that your paper contains no page numbers. This information will be added by the conference publication team.
The corresponding author of each paper, acting on behalf of all of the authors of that paper, must complete and sign a Consent-to-Publish form. The corresponding author signing the copyright form should match the corresponding author marked on the paper.
Once the files have been sent to Springer,
changes relating to the authorship of the papers cannot be made.
Authors interested in Open Access or Open Choice, please refer to Springer webpage for prices and additional information. Springer needs the invoicing address and the CC-BY license-to-publish agreement at the same time as the files for the publication.
- Title of the proceedings volume should be set as follows: MEDES 2023 Proceedings
- The field “Volume Editor” should be set as follows: Richard Chbeir, Djamal Benslimane, Yannis Manolopoulos, Ngoc Nguyen, and Joe Tekli
- One author may sign on behalf of all of the authors of a particular paper. In this case, the author signs for and accepts responsibility for releasing the material on behalf of any and all co-authors.
- Modified forms are not acceptable.
- The “Title of the Contribution” (i.e., paper title) and the List of Authors should match exactly the title and the list of authors of the paper.
- Machine-typed signatures and digital signatures are NOT acceptable by Springer.
Camera Ready Submission
As soon as all the above is done, please upload a ZIP File containing the following elements by June 30, 2023 [SHARP] via the EasyChair conference papers submission system, by replacing the previously submitted version:
- The PDF of your final camera-ready.
- All source files (MS Word in DOC or DOCX, or LaTeX, including figures) of your paper.
- A scanned copy of the filled in and signed Consent to Publish form as a PDF file.
- The name and e-mail address of the contact co-author as a PDF file.
- If your papier has been “conditionally accepted”, please include also a detailed report (txt, word, or PDF) in which you explain how did you revise the final version with respect to the reviews you previously received.
In order for your paper to be included in the proceedings, we need you to upload your materials on easychair on June 30, 2023 [SHARP].